Wednesday, March 10, 2010

GL Accountant

As the first senior accountant joined the Great Wall Airlines while it’s setting up in 2005, I was responsible for establishing and standardizing the financial regulations, the construction of accounts and financial statements, building up and maintaining financial working systems. Working with my department manager, I also recruited and trained new team members.You must have been attracted by cheap womens nike shoes! These new team building up and administration experiences further enriched my strategic-thinking and problem-resolving skills. Do you need cheap ralph lauren polo shirts?More regular job includes: * Make monthly finance reports and analysis, supervise monthly closing processes* Plan and execute annual budget, prepare annual report* Work with external and internal partners to accomplish interim and year-end audit.

My daily work included cash flow management, payment review and approval, subsidiaries’ financial statement audit and approval, annual budget planning and execution.Ralph lauren polo is your love. Besides these regular responsibilities, I also took the general secretary role of the Chinese Communist Youth League in my bureau. The Outstanding Youth Expert award from Jiangsu province government had recognized my hard work, innovations and excellent performance.
It is better
talk
It will never cold
miss
code and computer