Monday, February 1, 2010

Inexplicable loss


Empty my heart, I do not seem to know what it is missing that I was too cold it? Maybe my friend she said was right, I lack the kind of thing a woman should have. Since the understanding of him, know me people say I changed, and I myself feel that I have changed, changed enthusiasm. cheerful. I know I was to love and change. That time I was happy, happy, at that time that everything good must , fresh, and I think he is my life looking for your trust in people. can look back and think, That's all past tense, people can not remain in the memory of it, memories are beautiful, but the reality of life is not the case , women often live in the spiritual world, the men do, it is rational, the natural or material world. However, do not know from when we began to become very familiar with, and without the feeling that, perhaps because of who we are a different bar. each with their own ideas are completely without considering the feelings of another person, from his words and deeds, he do not care about me, it seems that I did not have in his life occurred, I thought, I This person is not a fate done. to the end of time.